We no longer offer table d'hôtes but the kitchen-dining room is at your disposal to prepare what you bring.
Several local butchers, as well as some restaurants, offer excellent take-out food.
Do not hesitate to taste the specialties of Cantal, the photos of which scroll above: aligot, truffade, stuffed cabbage, lentils & sausage (lentils from Saint-Flour or Puy of course), pounti, Cantal or Salers (2 of the 5 AOP cheeses from Auvergne with Saint-Nectaire, Bleu d'Auvergne and Fourme d'Ambert).
Enjoy your meal !
Here is a list of restaurants you can call on our behalf:
- L'Auberge des Montagnes in Pailherols (8,5 Km). Gastronomic local cuisine. Well-known address, it is wise to reserve at 04 71 47 57 01. Closed on Monday and Tuesday.
- Chez Jeanine in Pailherols (8,5 km). Village café-restaurant, tasty local cuisine. 04 71 49 62 24.
- At Mimi's in Raulhac (12 km). You can choose between good Auvergne dishes, snacks or aperitifs around cheese platters, charcuterie (local production), pastries or ice cream. 04 63 41 92 01. Closed on Tuesdays.
- La Grange in Vic-sur-Cère (14 km). On site or to take away. Richly flavoured cuisine, privileged local products. 06 80 01 82 92.
- Pizzeria Aux Volcans in Thiézac (15,6 km). On the spot or to take away, when you don't feel like cooking... Large, varied and good, 04 71 62 52 30.
- La Femme du Barbu in Malbo (16,2 km). Cuisine with a strong identity, inventive and locavore. 06 95 91 76 82.
- L'Auberge du Barrez (20,1 km), in Mur-de-Barrez. Local and creative cuisine. 05 65 66 00 76. Closed on Monday.
- L'Escoundillou in Saint-Jacques-des-Blats (22 km). Traditional cuisine and regional flavors. Local recipes elaborated with fresh products and from short channels. 04 71 47 06 42.
And a little further, on the occasion of your excursions
- La Table des Matières in Aurillac (33 km). Fresh products from small local producers. Delicatessen store on site. 04 71 48 25 50.
- Les Quatre Saisons in Aurillac (33 km). Curious and inventive gastronomic cuisine made with fresh and regional products. 04 71 64 85 38 or 06 43 89 07 12.
- Le Cromesquis in Aurillac (33 km). Good bistronomic table. Special market menu on Saturdays for lunch. 04 71 62 34 80. Lunch from Tuesday to Saturday. Evenings only on Friday and Saturday. Closed Sunday and Monday.
- La Mangoune in Aurillac (32 km). Low prices in this local Auvergne brasserie. 04 71 490 490.
- Le Damier in Aurillac (33 km). Traditional brasserie renowned for the quality of its meats. 04 71 48 00 31. Closed on Monday. Serves late at night.
- Le Très Petit Café in Murat (39 km). Good vegetarian dishes made on the spot, fame andouillette. Service at all hours! 06 88 62 45 67.
- Le Chalet du Puy Mary at the Col du Pas de Peyrol (44 km). Regional cuisine based on local products. In good weather, huge terrace with exceptional view. 04 71 20 82 81. Closed during winter.
- Le Coin Chaud in Le Lioran (29 km). Brasserie at the foot of the slopes of the Lioran resort. Take away meals. 07 70 24 84 79. Open winter and summer.
- Le Bufadou in Le Lioran (29 km). Home-made cooking and local suppliers. Regional and vegetarian specialties. Open all year round. 04 71 49 55 76.
- Le Buron de la Combe de la Saure, in the Brezons valley (36 km). In the mountains at 1650m, limited regional menu but extraordinary setting. 06.19.06.29.54. Open from May to September.